Monday, July 29, 2019

Totally Tomatoes


Click Here to Bid (6x6in. - starts at $100)

Creating a Beautiful DPW Artist Website

This is my fourth (way overdue) post in a series about DailyPaintworks.com (DPW), which my husband, David, and I created. DPW is an online fine art gallery where artists can have their own artist website to show and sell their work.

If you missed them, here are the links to my first three posts about DPW:
  1. What is Daily Paintworks?
  2. Common Misconceptions about Daily Paintworks
  3. I Love My Website
We recently added a bunch of new features to let our artists customize their DPW websites to suit their personal style. This rounds out other long term customization features, such as being able to organize your art into custom categories and pointing a custom domain name to your DPW website, as I do with carolmarine.com.

Many of our artists have really run with it and created beautiful websites for themselves! Here are some examples. (click to enlarge)


As you can see, you can change the layout, fonts (over 60), colors, borders, and more. Click here to read more about DPW and to join us and have your own DPW artist website. We would love to have you with us!

No comments: