Sunday, April 14, 2019

Natural Spotlight


Click Here to Bid (8x8in. - starts at $100)

What is Daily Paintworks?

I started doing these little “daily” paintings a little over 12 years ago. I enjoyed it so much I raved to all my art friends, and several started their own daily practice and blogs. Quickly we realized it would be beneficial to band together and promote one website instead of all our individual blogs. Thus, Daily Paintworks (DPW) was born.

I created the original design, and my husband (the programmer) has put in countless hours building it into what it is today. DPW has become his full time job/passion, as he handles support, improves features, and adds new ones. My oldest stepdaughter, Sophie (28), answers questions from buyers and members, and my youngest, Maddie (23), does social media outreach. And I continue to … consult. : ) It is truly a family business.

I am very proud of what DPW has become, so I decided to talk a bit about it again, over a series of posts, in case some of you don’t know, and/or might be interested in using it. I also want to clear up some common misconceptions about what it is. (to be continued…)

No comments: