Thursday, February 21, 2013

Distractions


sold

I have added 3 new pages of information from 3 more artists to my block ArtByte! Many thanks to everyone who has contributed. I've actually gotten quite a lot out of what everyone else wrote.

Tomorrow my husband and I are driving to San Francisco in order to do some research for my upcoming (April) workshop there. It's going to be a grueling task, I'm sure, wandering around the beautiful streets (in the sun no less!), taking pictures, exploring, eating good food, but these are the prices we pay for art. Our only concern is getting through the mountain pass there and back! IF we get there alive, I will post some updates on my Facebook page (which, by the way, I don't believe you have to be ON Facebook to see).

6 comments:

Bruce Bingham said...

Safe travels Carol. Loved the art byte and got alot out of the articles. Thanks again for including me!

su02420 said...

http://www.burmasuperstar.com/
While in SF - you gotta eat at Burma Superstar in the Inner Richmond. There's street parking, but don't let the meter run out. Go at off times, lunch or early dinner, as its very crowded. Samosa soup and rainbow salad are the go to choices. Enjoy. And thanx for all you give us.
Sue

Fay Terry said...

Great painting, Carol! I hope you have a great trip to San Fran !

Unknown said...

Beautiful painting. Really love the color and texture of the small plate...! Somehow that was my spot i the painting:-) Maybe because it reminded me if something frim my childhood... No, dont know why.. Anyway, have a nive trip! Ruthe

Debbie Miller said...

gorgeous - I came to get my "Spring-y" color fix - and you did not dissapoint :)

su02420 said...

Gotta watch this TED talk - in response to the early comment "what Box...?" The TED speaker was rejected from 7 art colleges she applied to.
http://www.ted.com/talks/janet_echelman.html