Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What's Left


sold

We live! Not only did we survive the (not so) harrowing, (not so) snowy pass on the way to and from San Francisco, we also survived the two, 8-hour drives (thanks to podcasts!), the two, day-long hikes around the city, all the sleeping bodies we had to step over, and the (near) deafening fire-crackers from the Chinese New Year festivities. Through it all I did manage to get a picture or two. Ok, maybe 1,302, but who's counting. I am now thoroughly prepared and excited for my April workshop!

7 comments:

martinealison said...

Une très jolie composition... de belles nuance de couleurs agrémenté de vitamines !...
Gros bisous à vous.

Christine said...

I love this...the way you made the bowls look like fragile porcelain and lavender/gray shadows...lovely...great design!

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Ever the adventurer! SO pleased you made it back intact... but now you need to expand a bit about 'stepping over sleeping bodies'... where WERE you?

Glad you had fun, can't wait for the pics.... xo

OH! and lovely composition = I love the tonal aspect of it relieved by the POP of the delicious oranges!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

'LOVE the angles and shadows...
Beautiful work!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

sounds wonderful and I love the white painting!

Sharon said...

i love this one! gorgeous lighting.

Stephanie Berry said...

I think this is my favorite! Beautiful with all the white and bits of orange.