Friday, April 28, 2023

Stagger the Heat

 

Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - oil - "Stagger the Heat"

Today I am releasing a new series of ArtBytes (online tutorials) that I have been working on for years. It started as something I was doing just for myself, but I got so much out of it I decided to share it with you! It's called Just Try Sh*t, and as of today there is a free intro and 4 "chapters" in the series (drawing, value, color & paint, and composition - $15/ea), with more to come later.

Each "chapter" in the Just Try Sh*t series contains 12-15 exercises that are intended to get you out of the box you're stuck in. Because - if you always do what you always do, you're always going to get what you always get. So come and try some SH*T with me!

If you are not happy for any reason you will get a full refund. If you are happy you will have access to your ArtBytes forever. : )

Also, I just launched the Just Try Sh*t Facebook Group so that anyone doing these exercises can share their work with other JustTrySh*tters!

No comments: