Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Eye on the Prize


Click Here to Bid (6x6in. - starts at $100)

I got a LOT of responses to my last post (thank you!). I loved reading them. Here's one I particularly enjoyed:
"Artists like to do art, and who cares how we do it -  just so we enjoy the process: paint by numbers, Bob Ross, copying the masters, learning from you and countless others. I have been going to an art coffee group discussion for the last few years and what I have come to  believe is there are no rules - you just get to enjoy the creative process however you want to and that is all there is to it."
There seems to be a general consensus that every artist finds their own balance with things - learning, finding inspiration, and solitary work. We make our own rules. And we might as well have fun doing it, right!?!

No comments: