Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Junkers - SOLD


SPOT OPEN for upcoming Canada Workshop: Benalto, Alberta - June 27 - July 1, 2011. Please email me if you're interested!!

Above is the last painting I'm proud enough to show from my trip to Sedona, another 8x8 truck from the Gold King Mine. I thought of this trip more as a vacation than anything, with some painting squeezed in. A much needed vacation, with some truly wonderful friends! Here we are at Tlaquepaque, posing by the giant pig (which the photographer cut off - oops): Mary Sheehan Whinn, me, Penny Lentz (dropped in for a couple of days at the end) and Kelley MacDonald. (check out Mary and Kelley's blogs for their paintings in Sedona)

5 comments:

Linda Popple said...

Great truck! Wonderful artists!! What fun!

Diane Hoeptner said...

Beautiful colors, love the baby blue with the rich saturated sienna here. Lovely as always, Carol.

angie Brooksby-Arcangioli said...

The light must have been blinding, beautiful!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Love this photo and the pig was really adorable. Such a fun day!

Sandy Sandy Art said...

I found you today through Mary and Kelley's blogs. Looks like you girls sure have fun!! Great work Carol. I'm impressed . . . a painting everyday since 2008! WOW!!