Wednesday, December 21, 2022

The Little Things

 

Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - oil - starts at $100

I am coming out of teaching retirement for an epic workshop, in Florence, Italy! May 11-19, 2023. Today is my official PRE-announcement. Registration will open December 26th at 5PM MST. You can find all the info here at: artensity.org/carolmarine. If you have any questions please email artensityworkshops@gmail.com.

I taught at the same place in 2019 and the students STILL email me and tell me what a great time they had. Our apartments are right in the middle of everything. All we have to do is walk outside and we can immediately start snapping pictures. We'll do that a fair amount and then take them back to the studio and paint. I'll give tons of instruction about taking better photos, editing, and painting from them. And have I mentioned the dinners yet, and the wine?! These people take food seriously. We'll have a few tours of the city & art museums sprinkled in, and a cooking class. It's so fun! I hope you'll think about joining me. : )

No comments: