Saturday, October 15, 2022

The Green Square

Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - oil - starts at $100

We're back! And we had such a lovely trip. Utah is a gorgeous place and so fun to explore, especially in October when it isn't super hot. We're so lucky that we are self employed and can do this.

Below is probably my best photo of a site. Not that it was "official" - we mostly boondocked or dispersed camped on public land. This was early in the trip, on top of Cedar Mountain. We were camped next to a gorgeous ravine, and as the sun was setting a storm blew right by us. We just sat in our chairs and enjoyed the show. My phone captured all the colors except for the pinks and purples.


Someone will ask if I painted on this trip. The answer is - I brought all my gear just in case I was inspired. And while we saw many beautiful, I mean GORGEOUS things, I never felt the urge to get out my gear. Mostly this trip was meant to get away and refill the well. That happened. So I'm satisfied.

1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

Sounds like a perfect trip. I love Utah as well. I like the name of this painting!