Sunday, September 11, 2022

Owl Be Seeing You


Click Here to Bid - 6x6in. - oil - starts at $100

My "Animal Painting" tutorial is LIVE! It took quite a bit longer than I anticipated, but, now that I have all the kinks worked out, hopefully the next ones will come more easily.

- bite-size lessons that aren't boring and won't break the bank -

This ArtByte ($15) includes 2 demos (with all the boring bits edited out) of this owl, and a cat, with voice-overs added. It also includes pages of instruction with tons of images and basically everything I've learned about painting animals. I talk about where to find reference photos, how to edit them, and my complete painting process (includes info about eyes, whiskers, backgrounds, etc.). I've also included two exercises that will help you hone your skills.

It's a lot of info, but you can go at your own pace, and once you purchase the ArtByte it's yours forever.

Also here's a little teaser video of this painting.

No comments: