Sunday, January 31, 2021

The Scenic Route

 

Click Here to Bid (3x6in. - GOUACHE - starts at $75)

This is from a day drive I took last year. I headed East from Missoula and then south on a "scenic route" towards Phillipsburg. This little dirt road was an off-shoot from the main road. At the start of the road were signs that warned this road went through private property and that one shouldn't stop or get out. I wondered if stopping to take pictures was permitted, but there wasn't a good spot to turn around, so I kept going. 

It turned out to be a gorgeous area, so at one point I did stop to take a few pictures. I heard a sound so I turned around and suddenly there was a swarm of 4-wheelers coming up behind me, fast. So I hopped back in my car and kept driving. I thought for sure I was in trouble, but after a few miles I found a spot to pull over so I could turn around, and all the 4-wheelers passed me with friendly waves. Whew.

No comments: