Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Blodgett Overlook



Click Here to Bid (3x4in. GOUACHE on illustration board)

For the last few days I've been kind of obsessively doing little gouache paintings. And I not only LOVE the process, I am loving the results. So I'm going to do a little experiment here and see if anyone is interested in buying them. I'll start the bidding at $25. This one is 3x4in. and painted on Crescent, hot press, 24-ply, illustration board. This picture to the right should give you an idea of the size.
Soon I will also post a list of my materials and some photos, for those who are interested. And I will also share a list of reasons that I've been accumulating about WHY I love gouache in particular. : )

This scene is from a hike we took last week when we were camping. It's near Hamilton, which is about an hour south of our new home, Missoula, MT.

No comments: