Thursday, April 30, 2020

Overlookers


Click Here to Bid (6x6in. - starts at $100)

Last time I ventured to the store, I was happy to see sunflowers available again! I bought a bunch and brought them home. Only to find that I had COMPLETELY forgotten how to paint them. You would think by this point I would understand that 3 months is a long time to take off from painting, and that I should EXPECT to have a hard time getting going again. But I am stupid and stubborn. It took me 3 tries to get to this one. And actually, I kept going and did about 5 more, slowly improving with each one. And I got such a huge benefit from doing the same thing over and over, that I posted it as this week's Daily Paintworks Challenge - Sunflowers. If you'd really like to get to know a thing, paint it over and over ... and over.

No comments: