Monday, November 18, 2019

Honeymoon Phase


Click Here to Bid (8x8in. - starts at $100)

I saw a lot of young couples in Florence, presumably honeymooning. These two were particularly cute. I thought it was pretty funny that he was consulting a map. I personally find that men do lots of things in the beginning that they would never do later. I mean, doesn't looking at a map go against some sort of man code? And look at how hard she's having to clamp her hand over her mouth not to say anything about it. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol saw a post earlier you mentioned was painted in 2017 ,(I am extremely curious as to the date you photographed or perhaps made reference drawings to refer to later at a much earlier date)! Th Ed reason for all the suspense about the date is that the man standing at the produce stand is definitely my Grandfather who traveled extensively in that region .
Your gesture throughout the painting to the finish is perfection!
I had my Mother confirm ,she said that's him !
So glad to have discover your wonder work!!!