Saturday, October 12, 2019

The Kiss


Click Here to Bid (6x6in. - starts at $100)

My husband and I will be out of town all this next week, so I won't be able to ship anything until 10.21.19. I apologize for the inconvenience.

But since I was putting away my paints today, I wanted to take the opportunity to show you how I do that. There are all sorts of (expensive) things you can buy to store your paint in, but I made mine out of an old tupper-ware container and a small piece of plexiglass (that my husband cut to fit inside).

Most of the time I just leave my paint out, since I paint most days, and use it fast enough. But when I'll be gone for a few days or more, I put whatever's out, in the freezer (because it slows the drying time considerably). We have one of those fridge's with the freezer drawer on the bottom, so everything's just kind of piled in there. Hence the note on the lid (darn kids, pawing through my freezer!). The gray piles on top are from when I mixed a lot of paint for something and couldn't bring myself to toss the leftovers. I'll use it ... someday. Or it will get hard and I'll toss it anyway.

No comments: