Monday, March 18, 2019

Make Your Own Breakfast


Click Here to Bid (6x6in. - starts at $100)

Last year I built myself a table in my studio. I had some vague ideas about how I might use it, but it's turned out to be INFINITELY useful! Like, it's pretty much constantly covered with multiple projects. Here I was shipping books and working on a sewing project.

I got the idea for the design on Pinterest - thank you Pinterest!. You can see a picture of a smaller version if you follow that link. I used two IKEA Kallax shelf units, with a piece of 3/4" baltic birch plywood underneath (with locking castors on the bottom) and another, bigger piece, on top. I glued a piece of formica to the surface for easy cleaning. I'm so glad I put wheels on the bottom, as I move it around all the time. I've decided from now on, everything in my studio should be on wheels!

No comments: