Saturday, September 29, 2018

Traveling Together


Click Here to Bid (8x6in. - starts at $100)

(Last) WORKSHOP ANNOUNCEMENT: In one week I will be opening up registration for my very last workshop. It will held be in Florence, Italy, next May (2019), and will be all about taking and painting from photos in this ancient city. It will be a small class (12), and based on all the emails I've gotten I expect it to fill fast. Registration opens on Oct 6 at 9PM CST (7pm on the West Coast and 10pm on the East). Click here to read more about it.

Why my last? Well, I've been teaching workshops now for about 12 years. I have met some FABULOUS people and traveled to some truly marvelous places, and honestly had a wonderful time at it!! But I feel the need to focus my energies on my own work, and family. Who knows, maybe someday down the road I will decide to teach again, but for now, I will go out with a bang in Italy!!

The painting above is from Überlingen in Germany.

No comments: