Sunday, March 18, 2018

Capture the Moment


Click Here to Bid (8x8in. - starts at $150)

For some reason I get more glare on my paintings when I try to photograph them on an overcast day, vs. a sunny one. And we have a lot of those in the winter here in Oregon. So I've taken a second photo to show how this looks from another angle. This is my favorite San Fran painting so far!

For the next two days I am taking a workshop from Ruth Armitage. She is teaching us how she does abstract paintings, using cold wax and all kinds of other fun tools. I'm really excited to see how she makes her beautiful paintings!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Light, shadow, gesture, posture of center photographer capturing her friends... all read so well...
anticipation of their arrival and fun to be had...in an exciting city...a lot revelled in a tiny image.
Bravo!