Click Here to Bid (6x6in.)
I have 2 faces for you today. One is human and one isn't. You be the judge.
- Easier to keep the whole color scheme cohesive
- Easier to mix in-between colors - just mix a little bit from two piles together
- Easier to compare tiny shifts in value (which you have a LOT of in a face)
- It can be hard to get the same amount of color variety as when you're mixing one color at a time (like I usually do)
- I have big piles of paint leftover that I don't know what to do with! I mix it all together in a big pile of gray, which gets bigger and bigger. It sits on my palette and dries out. I hate wasting paint!!! I'm sure there's a solution?