Friday, October 24, 2014

No Competition


sold

Sorry for the silence this week - I was at the beach! To be precise, I was in Ventura, CA, with new and old artist friends: Leslie Saeta, Margaret Sheldon, Dottie Leatherwood and Debra Huse. We spent 4 glorious days eating, drinking, brainstorming, photographing, painting, playing darts, recording a radio show, soaking it all in ... and did I mention drinking? I wasn't at my best (due to the damn lingering hives) but these gals put up with me, bless them. And now I'm home, catching up. Again.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful painting and brilliant use of colors. I like it....

Jaslynn, Bizbilla

CAROL HOPPER -- A PAINTER'S JOURNAL said...

I am almost envious Carol. What a wonderful week in a wonderful place with wonderful friends! Wow!

Ron Wilson said...

'Love the color variation (analogous) in "No Competition" positively glows.

Unknown said...

What??? I had no idea you were so close to my house. I think I might have crashed the girly go to have met you gals in person. Next time around maybe in my soon to be new diggs, wines on me Carol.

PS - just preordered your book on Amazon this morning. Looking forward to it.

Cathy said...

I love those mugs, so simple, so effective.