Wednesday, April 23, 2014

You, Me and my iPhone


sold

I caught this cute couple in a coffee shop in SOHO. The greatest thing about NYC: everyone was totally oblivious to my taking pictures! That might have something to do with the fact that every other person has a camera and is using it. Which made it very easy for me to get close-up pictures of anything and everything. Which made me very happy. Which made the real new yorkers very confused - seeing someone happy and smiling walking around. : )

4 comments:

Christine said...

I love how much of a story this tells. It says so much about "our times." He is leaning in so far trying to get her attention and she is focused on the iphone. Well played!

Brenda Ferguson said...

Love seeing the first of your NYC paintings. Can't wait to see the people and places you captured.
Bren


Barbara Pask said...

Wonderful painting. I love how it tells a story.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Your figures 'read' so true.
Isn't this a sign of the times ?
;)