Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pitcher Perfect


sold

I am home! It's been one heck of a month of activity. A perfect month, really. And the last 2 weeks were an especial whirlwind. I spent 3 1/2 days in NYC, 2 days in Long Island, 2 days in the Catskills, 5 days in Maine, 1 day in Boston, and a few days simply travelling. I rode planes, trains, buses, cars and the infamous NY subway. I was bilked by costumed people in Times Square. I had the best and worst burgers of my life. I discovered buffalo wings (who knew?!). I lost a scarf and bought 3 more to replace it. I henna-ed my friend's bald head (her photos). And best of all, I spent much-needed quality time with my peeps. I also took over 3,000 photos (many of which you will see translated into paint, very soon!) - a few of which you will see below. I could go on and on.


7 comments:

D. MEYER said...

What a fab trip! Good friends and fun sights...now get back to work!! Heehahahah!! Love the reds, nothing like ur apples and pitcher... Looking foward for travel shots. :P

Anonymous said...

welcome back! -Marguerite

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I was there :D

CAROL HOPPER -- A PAINTER'S JOURNAL said...

I love RED, real RED. This is awesome.

Brenda Ferguson said...

Thanks for a memorable week my friend! And did I mention...come baaaaaaack!!!!!
:o)
Bren

Carol Jessen said...

Back to Boothbay Harbor perhaps??

Lisa Daria said...

Welcome home - 3,000 photos = a photo safari! I cannot wait to see your interpretations of them in paint - and of the northeast to boot -