Saturday, December 05, 2009

"Among the Folds" - SOLD



Click Here to Bid

Yesterday we finished up the workshop in Sedona, AZ. Today I fully intented to paint outside, but woke up to a completely overcast sky and freezing temperatures. So, seeing as I'd abandoned my family every day for a week anyway, I decided to have fun with them instead. And here are the promised photos from the class: Below are several of my kids having a discussion about grays ...



... and kids hard at work on color charts ...



... and a few random piles of student work (click image for larger view) ...



... and the one demo I managed to photograph ...



... and my fabulous, wundabar kids. Thank you all for a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Mardelle Driscoll said...

Hi, Carol
I printed this one of out class and I will put it on my easel to remind me of the fabulous week we had in Sedona!
Thanks again,
Mardelle

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

Carol, Love this one, it seems to jump off the page with quiet simplicity

Barbara Woods said...

"Among the Folds" is especially nice, Carol. I love your recent use of folded fabric in your paintings. In this one, though, color takes the ribbon. Great job!

Don Coker said...

Carol, looks like everyone had a great time. Love the lone apple!