Friday, July 17, 2009

"Support Group" - SOLD



Click Here to Bid

To me one of the best (and most unexpected) things about this blog is the support I get from you all. Thank you so much for the very kind words after yesterday's post! On your advice, I am going to take a breather from the break-neck pace I was on, work on my studio, hang out with friends and family, and generally slow down and smell the ... apples. : ) I still want to paint a small one each day (don't want my painting muscles to atrophy) but the rest of each day, for a while, will be for other things. And speaking of my studio, I will post an update soon (with a link here).

6 comments:

Carolina said...

Hi Carol!
I hadn't heard about the after show feelings you told us last time (maybe because I haven't had one so far?:), but I hope you feel better by now. It's probably just a momentarily stress hicup (the show must have been something to process, it's not something you do everyday!)
I'd like to think of myself as one of those apples in the AAA group of apples here (Associated Apples A... whatever, I need something else for the last A :)
Best regards,
Carolina

Tammy Hext said...

Sounds like a great idea - good for you. This is another awesome painting. I love all the variations of green in this one.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Exactly! and we love you too :D

Liz said...

Just wanted to add kudos for your work. Loved the work titled "Humility" from your show!

Beth said...

Yes, humility was awesome...one of my faves!!

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Smart girl. Exactly what you need! And you know, we all love you!