Monday, November 17, 2008

"Center Stage" - SOLD



I think I finally got the email situation figured out - you should ALL be getting this one. I wrote to Duane Keiser (the one who started this whole painting a day "thing") and asked his opinion about Google Groups. He said he found it less than perfect as well and that he recently switched to Constant Contact, not free, but reliable. And they import lists. So I switched you all over and from now on we should have no more problems. Knock on wood.

Above is a "red" sunflower I found at the grocery store today. I can tell it was dyed because the water in the vase turned red after about 10 minutes of the flowers being in it. : ) At first I thought - I can't paint dyed flowers, they're fake! But then I thought - beauty is beauty, and artists paint man-made (or altered) things all the time. So there you go.

2 comments:

milindmulick said...

great painting as usual.
there is this tagging thing going on,I have just tagged you on my recent post (if you ont mind)

John Vander Stelt said...

A piece of sunshine. Thanks, Carol. Simple and beautiful.