Friday, July 25, 2008

More Canada Workshop Photos



My students have purchased all of my demos so far, and I didn't photograph them in time to post, so here are more photos from the workshop. Above: my kids busy at work.



Above: a few of my new buds. There are about 12 workshops going on at once here this week at Red Deer College during their "Summer Series", and there will be all new ones next week. Every Thursday they have a student show to share all the work with everyone here. These are some of my students at the show, admiring all the great art.



Above: some of my student's paintings in the show. It's a terrible photo - they were sitting on a window sill with tons of light coming in from behind. I couldn't get them all because there were people in the way.

1 comment:

Tom McQuiggan said...

Hi Carol. Would you please sell up and relocate to England ASAP so that I can benefit from your workshops? :-) They look great fun!