Thursday, August 19, 2021

Farewell Rose


Click Here to Bid (6x6in. - OIL - starts at $100)

Tomorrow I take off towards the Sierra Nevadas for my painting trip! It took forever to pack for this, since once you get up there, if you've forgotten a single thing, you're pretty screwed. Needless to say I've been over my list about 100 times.

Unfortunately this trip means I won't be able to ship anything until as late as Sep 8.

Here's one last painting, my farewell rose. Not that this is my final farewell. I will not be eaten by a bear or fall off the mountain and die alone with all my bones broken. In my life I've learned that if I picture the worst happening, then I'll be safe. But if you want to send out a little prayer on my behalf as well, I won't argue. Adios and until I return! : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have absolutely nothing to worry about. It's safe. That sign you passed headed up the mountain says it all: Bear Left. 😃