Wednesday, September 23, 2020

In Line for the Ride

 


Click Here to Bid (6x6in. - OIL - starts at $100)

Here are a few more tomatoes. And you might find this funny, since I just found a great light, but I'm going to take a break from the small still lifes. Maybe a big break. I've been doing them for 14 years and I guess ... the shine is off the apple (haha!). It's become harder and harder for me to come up with compositions I can get excited about. So I'm going to use that creative energy and focus it on exploring. I'll still post people and landscapes and stuff like that sometimes, but otherwise I'm heading off into uncharted territory with only some very vague ideas. It's scary. But it has to be done in order for this creative person (me) to remain happy and sane. Thanks in advance for understanding.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you will do some more gouache landscape paintings! Whishing you lots of luck and happiness on your journey.