Wednesday, June 17, 2020

"Sweet Slow Creek" & "Colorado Sunset"


Click Here to Bid (4x3in. - GOUACHE - starts at $25)

Here's another one from Sweet Creek in Oregon. The great thing about this particular creek (which I visited a number of times) is that it's slow moving (during the summer anyway). Most of the creeks I've found here in Montana are torrents! But maybe that's because there's more snow melt. I'm hoping that later in the summer they'll slow down a bit. I enjoy seeing the rocks under the water.


Click Here to Bid (4x4in. - GOUACHE - starts at $25

This is a scene from Colorado in the fall. The aspens on the far hillside were a blazing yellow, and in the full sun, while the evergreens in the foreground were in shadow. I was visiting a friend there a few years ago and we had a lot of fun looking for places to paint. I also took photos.

No comments: