sold. (24x30in. - $1700 - optional frame [+$300])
For a few years I've been experimenting on the side with larger paintings, and new techniques. My goal was to build up a body of work and then start getting back into galleries. But (long story short) galleries don't seem to be in the cards for me, right now, so my NEW/old plan is to sell them directly.
But for these larger paintings I am going to try a little experiment:
- I will set fixed prices, and shipping will be free (within the US).
- I will refund all $ for returns within 30 days - the only thing you pay for is to ship it back to me.
- I'll ship them in a box that will make them easy to return, and email you a return label (optional).
- I'll use these room pictures to show the approximate size of the painting & frame.
- I'll also show closeup images of the painting and the frame (click to enlarge).
The truck I found out in a field in Taos, New Mexico. I was there painting with some friends a few years ago. If I had been alone I probably wouldn't have ventured into the field, but I find I am much braver when I have other artists around me. Fierce, we are.