Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Peekaboo Mountain


Click Here to Bid (6x12in. - starts at $100 - click image to enlarge)

I still have more to show you from my trip up into the Sierras, but this one I actually did after I got home, from a photo reference. I am showing it to you now because I painted it for this month's Daily Paintworks Challenge. If you'd like a crack at this scene (or rocks in general, which is the theme of the challenge), follow the link for the reference. Anyone is welcome to submit to our challenges!

I hate to bail in the middle of posting my mountain paintings, but I am off to squeeze just one more camping adventure out of this summer. This trip is all about family, and not painting. : ( It also means I won't be able to ship until I return, which will be as late as 9/18/19 (2 weeks). I apologize for the inconvenience!

No comments: