Friday, February 15, 2019

Behind a Ford


Click Here to Bid (6x6in. - starts at $100)

A fabulous artist, and good friend, Cathleen Rehfeld, sometimes paints on black gessoed boards. I was so inspired by a recent painting of hers that I decided to try it myself! I will admit I've had as many failures with it so far as successes, but this one worked. At least I think so. : )

NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT! I didn't put out a new book at the end of last year (like I usually do) because of my surgery and recovery. But I had plenty of paintings, so I decided to go ahead and do it a little late. I just picked up a big box of volume 9's from the printer!! -->

I only like to carry five volumes at a time, so I am phasing out volume 4, which I have put on sale until they are gone.

Get books here.

No comments: