Thursday, September 21, 2017

Blue Shutters


sold.

I've been honoring the ebb this last week, taking a little time for myself to rest and recharge. Now getting back into painting, and I thought starting with spring in France would be a good, especially since Oregon has been slammed suddenly into fall.

I was recently invited to be interviewed on a podcast about about non-fiction writing. I thought, wait, I'm an artist ... but oh yeah, I guess I wrote a book too. Ha! The interviewer, Brendan, asked some great questions - with a little different slant than I'm used to - a lot about the creative process, and my recent thoughts about that. So if you're interested, here's the interview with the Creative Nonfiction Podcast.

1 comment:

rebecca k said...

It's so incredible- listening to your experience at UT Austin. I felt the same way (same school too!)