Saturday, September 23, 2017

A Wall in France


Click Here to Bid (6x8in. - starts at $100)

I have a LOT of photos in my arsenal that I took because something sparked in me when I looked at the real thing. But will they make a good paintings? Hmmm...maybe. I sat on this one for a while because I wasn't sure it would translate. Because sometimes that little thing you liked in the photo just doesn't happen in paint. But I tried it anyway, because sometimes we just have to try sh*t, and I have to say, I'm quite happy with it.

Upon request, I am adding the reference photo here.

2 comments:

Patricia J. Powers said...

Carol, any possibility you could show the actual photo? Your colors and subject are great and would love to see how you edit. Thanks. Patricia

Carol Marine said...

Hi Patricia! I added the reference photo to the post. : )