Sunday, January 15, 2017

Foiled Plans


Click Here to Bid (6x6in.)

I am officially PRE-ANNOUNCING my remaining 3, 2017 WORKSHOPS! I pre-announce so that everyone knows exactly when registration will begin, and has a fair chance of getting in.

This time I've posted all the details of the workshops ahead of time, so you can decide if one works for you, and which one(s). They tend to fill quickly (some within an hour), so sign up right away when the time comes. I tried to pick a time when most people (in the U.S.) would be awake and home. Here's when it will happen:

Sunday, January 22nd, at 9pm CST (that means, 7pm on the West coast, and 10pm on the East coast).

---

The painting above is one I did for this week's DPW Challenge, on painting foil. You don't have to be a member to submit! Join us!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This one is absolutely delightful! It seems very balanced with the yellow and red, and the tinfoil is the star of the show. Skillfully done!