Saturday, December 17, 2016

Juicy Bits


sold. (6x6in.)

A few days ago our world was hit by an ice storm, and we are still recovering. The night OF sounded like a war zone, with cracking and popping and trees & limbs falling everywhere. We were fortunate not to lose any trees, but we lost some pretty big limbs, and ... most importantly, internet. Not that I'm complaining. Many lost power and are still without. But the lack of internet has prevented me from shipping or posting, and I sincerely apologize for that. Today we braved the icy roads and drove into town in search of a wifi hotspot. And here we are.

But the real reason I made the effort (in addition to showing you this painting), is to announce
my latest book!
It's another little collection of 100 paintings, from the last 2 years, Vol. 7. You'll find it for sale in my online book store (scroll down just a little).

The book came out a little later than I expected, so it's probably too late for a Christmas gift. So I'm putting it on sale for one month (until Jan 17)!! Happy Holidays!

Ps. You can see a little video of my book on Facebook. : )

No comments: