Thursday, April 14, 2016

Approaching Apples


sold. (6x6in.)

I've been working on paintings for my May show, and decided to include a few still lifes. Once I started down that road I found new inspiration, which was great! I'm so glad I took a break from it for a while. My show will now include still life, cityscape, figurative, & floral. All larger than my norm. This will be my first show in 7 years! More details on the gallery/reception later. Meanwhile this is a little guy just for you.

This afternoon I fly to Tucson to attend the plein air convention. If you're going, please find me and say hi!

4 comments:

steinaei.blog.is said...

It is looking great as always and I wish you all the best for your exhibition in May!
Love Steinunn.

Mary Pyche said...

Enjoy the convention, I know you will, and I wish I were going!!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

all the best to YOU!

Barbara Pask said...

Love your juicy red apples and the printed cloth adds a wonderful touch.