Friday, March 13, 2015

Adrift


Click Here to Bid (6x6in.)

The reason you haven't heard from me is because I've been taking a paint-cation! This is a special time when you can do anything EXCEPT paint. And it's one thing to try when you get blocked to the point where you have no ideas and no enthusiasm. Which is where I was. But I can feel things percolating! Today I broke my "fast" and went out plein air painting with some friends. I'll post those soon. Meanwhile, here is the last painting I did before the break - slices of grapefruit.

One of the things I've been doing besides painting is filling orders for books. You should have seen the mountain the first day. Thank you all!

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I am always in awe of your ART!
You have such great colors!

Nancy B. Hartley said...

This one is beyond stunning! Carol, you work is never less that gorgeous! Wonderfull post! Love your comments. Enjoy your "off duty" time! Best to you, always!!!

Thomas A. Marino said...

Hi Carol I just purchased your book and I can't wait to get deeply into it. Thank you for writing it.
Tom
Cartoonist and Animator
thomasmarinocartoons.com