Sunday, March 09, 2014

Three Against Four


sold

WORKSHOP PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT: I will be announcing 2 more workshops soon - both that will happen in Springfield Oregon, this summer. All the info and registration links will be posted on Thursday, March 13th at 9pm CST (that means 7pm on the West coast and 10pm on the East coast).

Also, we are leaving on Friday to see our new grandbaby (and family and friends) in Texas for a week, so I won't be able to ship any paintings between March 14-21, but will as soon as I return. I apologize for the inconvenience!

2 comments:

weekend et coup de brosse said...

On les mangerait ! superbe composition !
C'est un très joli post!
Bonne semaine à toi! Cath.

Jyoti said...

such a beautiful piece of art! loved it :) have a look at my fine art blog :) hope you like it :)
http://www.fineartandyou.com/