Friday, February 15, 2013

A Good Spot For An Apple


sold

If I had been smart I would have bought flowers right AFTER V-day, when they were all on sale. But they were so beautiful - I actually bought 2 bouquets. For myself. Don't worry, my man came through too.

I also wanted to share a little vase I just made (not fired yet) at a local pottery studio. For those of you who've been with me for a while, you might recognize this as a smaller version of something I had (and painted) before the fire. My plan is to make several size/color variations, among other things.

2 comments:

Barbara Pask said...

A fabulous painting, love how you cropped it. You are so great with your set up and cropping. I have missed that poka dot vase, can't wait to see this one painted.

Brenda Ferguson said...

Love. This. Pot.