Sunday, January 11, 2009

"Off the Island" - SOLD



Click Here to Bid

Now that I'm looking at this again here, I realize one little change I'd like to make (have updated the image). I usually don't do this, but I will make the change in the morning and repost the image.

The title is in reference to the show Lost, which my husband and I have become addicted to lately. We got all cable/satelite turned off about 5 years ago and just rent movies when we feel the urge. Or tv shows. Right now we are on the 3rd season of Lost and there's a cliffhanger at the end of each one which means we MUST watch the next one right away.

3 comments:

Deltra Powney said...

Ah yes, we too had an addiction to the series when it was on. We visited Hawaii when they were filming it and had a chance to walk up to the set that was on the beach. My husbands aunt snapped an amazing photo of us walking back from the plain wreckage on the beach. We missed a few episodes so want to rent the series too.
Love the sliced oranges. As always the glow you manage to capture is just perfect!

ArtGirl said...

ha ha! We never watched it til 3 weeks ago! Then my hubby and I were on vacation the week of Christmas. He downloaded 4 seasons and we watched them all in a week. One after the other til 2am...It was always like "oh just one more"! Glad we aren't the only ones! The the season starts soon! You'd better catch up! ;-)
I love the position of these. It is really cool to look at them in this perspective!

Paula Villanova said...

It will be interesting to see the change...the plate looks like my china that I have had since I got married a many years ago...Lenox?