Friday, June 08, 2007

"Cozy Gathering" --- SOLD



I got some new material at the fabric store today, some darker peices, and thought I'd try a couple out here. Fabric is a real challenge to paint, but I enjoy it.

I'm going camping with my family this weekend, starting today. We are going to Bastrop State Park, which is conveniently only about 40 minutes away. The trees are very tall, and mostly pine - I think. I love trees. I will hopefully get some time to plot out the structure of my workshop - errr, workshops. I have been invited to teach a workshop in October in Sacramento, CA. I'm also considering giving a workshop in Austin this summer. I'll post that information here when the details are worked out.

1 comment:

Amy Stewart said...

oooh, I can't wait to hear about the Sacramento workshop. That's close enough to me that I might actually make it!