Monday, April 09, 2007

"Tea Party" --- SOLD



I am going camping with my family for a few days. We're going to Enchanted Rock, for those of you who know Texas. Enchanted Rock is a huge, granite batholith (for those of you who know geology) - basically a big dome of rock. We like to camp there because it is often deserted in the middle of the week, and there is plenty of hiking with spectacular views. We like to sit around the campfire in the morning with our tea and read books, and hike in the afternoon. We may drive into Fredericksburg one day, and if so I can post an extra painting I have. If not, I'll be back to it on Thursday.

6 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Carol, I really like these cups, Nice lines and depth. I collect cups and I guess these just call to me, ha. Enjoy Enchanted Rock. I live all the way 'down' in Bastrop.
My friend Regina and I saw your work at Wally's, very nice.
Later,
Jo

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Carol, the trip sounds wonderful.
These paintings are so solid.

Cooper Dragonette said...

Carol, your paintings are terrific. I've been keeping an eye on them from up here in Maine. Send us some of that great Austin weather (and music!). I especially like your orange slice arrangements. Perhaps we could exchange blog links. All the best-Cooper

Mireille said...

I've just discovered your blog and website and I like you painting, it's full of joy...
Excuse my english, it's because I'm french !!!!
Mireille

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

I love all your work, but these teacups blow me away! Something about the cool and warm tension..
Enjoy your quiet family time and, yes, if you can, Rhode Island would like some of your warm weather, too!

robh said...

wow, wow, wow, love your compositions, brushwork and color. outstanding!